Sunday, September 27, 2015

True Love Lasts Forever

(For all those who lost their loved ones)

 
Some people say that love is short lived,
But, I say that love lasts forever.

You were given to me, my angel, my true love, my best friend forever.
We had plans, aspired great things;
We wanted to stay and be happy together forever.

I loved you so much;
I wanted to spend my entire life with you by my side. 
I wanted to die with you by me.

But, you were taken away from me way too soon!
So unexpectedly!
In your prime!
In the best time of our lives!
In the middle of a beautiful day!

I was left with unbearable pain, insufferable bitterness, and life-sucking hate!
Only with my tears to keep me company. 

I could not endure that pain!
I did not know how to go on!
I wanted to end it all right there ...

And, then, Jesus came and touched my heart, and gave me the hope that I needed.
I will see you again in Heaven.
He showed me that LOVE, JOY and HAPPINESS are possible even in the worst pain.

So, I turned to Him for help.
And, He helped me,
He healed me,
He put me back up on my feet.

Now, I am strong, and, I can share His healing Love with others. 

I know that I will see you again in the Heavenly Home one day.


Author - my Friend ... someone who lost her Husband, THE LOVE OF HER LIFE!!!


 




Któż jak Bóg! There is One God and no other!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words, they really touched my heart. Healing in grieve is really important. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The person had to go through a horrible pain. Awesome poem, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

God Bless You