Sunday, September 27, 2015

It Will be a Wonderful Homecoming

We do not have our own place anymore
Among all corners of the Earth
Still we are looking for our own place...
and constantly striving for a new one.
 

But there will come a day
when Someone will knock on my door
and He will tell me: "Come, you have found your home,
Home of Everlasting Love.”


It will be a wonderful Homecoming,
A meeting, which no one yet knows
It will be abiding forever and ever
In the Grace of The Almighty.

Then Everlasting Light and clarity stands before me,
and the darkness will pass away forever,
The Loving presence of the Lord will come to greet me,
In this hour chosen only for me.

- Translation from Bedzie to Piekne Spotkanie by Mocni w Duchu

 

Któż jak Bóg! There is One God and no other!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. I heard this song in Polish, sang by Mocni w Duchu. Awesome song. I love it. The translation is really good. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

God Bless You